Queensland Construction Company Specialising in Unique Residential Facilities
If you’re looking to build prestige apartments or an architecturally designed luxury home, then Kleva Konstructions should be your first choice.
Access to a team of experienced domestic and commercial tradespeople enables us to offer our construction services to selective, large-scale domestic projects and residential apartment developers.
We are not in the business of mass-produced or project homes, so we are able to offer our clients a personal service that caters to their unique design needs.
Visit our Project Gallery of Residential Facilities
Project: Sandgate Units, eight apartments consisting of two 3-bedroom apartments and six 2-bedroom apartments.
The Building works comprised of:
- Slab on ground and perimeter foundation beams, with central pad footings grounded by a large number of timber piles driven to a depth of 28 metres. These structural foundations support suspended concrete slabs up to 300mm thick.
- External Cladding fully rendered in 200 series block walls.
- The internal partitions comprise of timber framing with 13mm & 10mm plasterboard.
- Ceilings and soffits comprise of 10mm plasterboard and FC Soffits to the upper levels and concrete soffits to all the lower floors.
- Water tanks, two 30,000-litre round above-ground poly tanks. Squat Slimline Rainwater Tanks were installed on a separate slab from the building.
- 5-stop hydraulic lift.
This executive home was submitted for a Master Builders award and gained high commendations for building excellence and design. It is a 2-storey home with 4 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms. The skillion roof is designed to allow for high-raking ceilings and to also capture maximum rainfall, which is channelled into two 4,000 litre underfloor bladder rainwater tanks.
Two-storey extension to an existing house, which was also renovated and a section transformed into a self-contained one-bedroom unit with private access and private outdoor entertaining deck. Construction of the main dwelling extension consisted of 4 upstairs bedrooms, a study, billiard room, huge gourmet kitchen with informal dining, formal dining lounge area master suite with large bathroom, kitchenette walk through robes, powder room and private balcony and pool and sunken teppanyaki area surrounded by greenery and waterfall boardwalk.